Saturday, August 25, 2007

The week that was.....



Well....one week into our new place ....

So what happened during this fine week....

Jess went to work Wednesday....

Tyler stayed at home and cleaned, washed some clothes, and cleaned some more.......and was bored by 11am

Jess went to work Thursday.......

Tyler stayed at home cleaned, washed some dishes, and made the bed.................and was bored by 10am

Jess went to work Friday....

Tyler....got up...had nothing to clean, wash or do....and it was only 9:27am..........yup I am bored.....I know what your thinking....get a job...do your thesis......do some jumping jacks....get with it......

Problem is....I can't get a job.....no green card=no job...fricking homeland security works at a snails pace.......maybe if this was southern California I could get some under the table work.....

Thesis....its getting worked on....but I would go insane spending 5 hours a day on the thing....and many days....not much can get done do to proffessors who do things in slow motion...even slower than homeland security......plus give me a break....school started 2 days ago....

as for the jumping jacks.....ya right....take a hike.....

The city was pretty dirty today.....I saw way to many Manitoba plates.....the province must have given a bunch of day paroles to tobins.....either that or people just didn't want to smell Winnipeg for one weekend...either way....to many of those bastages....

and on that note.....I'm out........enjoy your sunday peoples....next stop Regina for Labor Day.

No comments: